Careers at Palm Garden Hotel
PATH A SUCCESSFUL CAREER WITH US
We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team in this this thriving 4-star resort hotel
Human Resource Executive
• Assisting in handle full spectrum of HR matters (Payroll processing, compensation & benefits, employee relations etc).
• Manage all administration related to payroll and employee transfers, promotions, resignations and terminations.
• Update and maintain HR databases and systems ensuring accuracy.
• Assist with all administrative duties required by the superior and attend to or escalate employee queries.
• Result-oriented with good interpersonal & communication skills
• Any other duties and responsibilities which will be assigned as and when necessary.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field and have managed the full set of payroll function.
• Well versed in local Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and statutory requirements.
• High level of accuracy and integrity.
• Meticulous, analytical and result oriented.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.